Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Eat Well Guide

I'm always visiting new blogs and sites that promote local and sustainable food and I just found a great new one! The Eat Well Guide is probably the greatest tool I have ever seen on the internet to help connect people to local food in their area. You can make personal guides to print out based on exactly what you are looking for. You want organic, pastured, bison? It will tell you where in your area to get it! If you are going on a trip, you can enter your starting and ending destinations and the guide will tell you points on your trip to find local foods! It's really amazing. Don't just take my word for it though...check it out! I also added a widget to the blog so when you are on, you can just enter your zip code and boom - sustainable food. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on The Philly Food Feed!