Monday, August 24, 2009

Homeade Baby Food Website/Blog

Now that Ethan is 11 months old, I have been searching the internet for recipes for homemade baby food (using local, organic, and IPM foods of course!). I can't tell you how many times we have given him pureed peaches from Three Springs Fruit Farm, but now it's time to diversify his palette a bit! I have found a wonderful website/blog that has recipes galore, as well as how and when to introduce them to your baby. I am going to include a link to this site on the Feed, but I wanted to announce this specifically for all of you parents out there! Enjoy!!!
Homemade Baby Food Recipes and Blog

1 comment:

  1. You may want to also check out www.wholesomebabyfood.com and their blog at www.wholesomebabyfood.com/news

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on The Philly Food Feed!